2. Company can change this part without the consent of the user. In that case, Company will notify to user by posting it on the service website or by any other method company deem appropriate.
2. If the applicant who made an application for using this service falls under any of the following items, Company do not accept the application and the applicant will accept this in advance.
Company do not guarantee the accuracy of the information or data obtained by the user by using the service and shall not be responsible for the storage and management of data written by or obtained from the user.
Company assume to cancel the service without notifying in advance to the applicable user who display, post, transmit and send the information as under any of the following
1. The user shall pay to Company the fee for the agreed plan from the application entry form in accordance with the following provisions.
2. The user shall pay the usage fee by the designated date according to the method designated by Company.
3. The costs incurred for applying for this service will be paid from the designated credit card entered through the entry form.
4. Company use secure Stripe for the payment by credit card.
5. In the credit card billing field, "instyle world" will be written.
* May differ slightly.
6. Usage fee settlement will be settled on the day of the application date from the credit card listed in the application information.
7. For monthly usage charge billing, in the case of credit card payment, the date of the first settlement date will be the settlement date cycle date, and payment will be made from the designated credit card.
8. If user delay the payment of the usage fee under these terms, user shall pay the delay damage to Company at a rate of 14.6% per annum, from the day after the payment date to the end of the full payment.
9. Other expenses must be paid for incidental expenses required for reminders (claimed document issue fee, shipping fee, communication fee, visiting expenses, transfer expenses for debts, personnel expenses etc.).
10. If the user does not pay the service fee by the due date, Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the service for the applicable user without prior notice. If unpaid for one month thereafter, Company will be able to cancel the service agreement without prior notice.
11. The transfer fee for expenses incurred in using this service will be borne by the customer.
Due to the nature of the service, no refund after application will be accepted, and the user agrees. The charge for the usage fee for this service is to be settled at the time of application, and the user agrees that it is not at the time of system activation.
Users who wish to stop using the service need to specify and apply from the cancellation entry form. If there is no application from the form, the service suspension procedure has not been completed and the service fee for that will be incurred regardless of the operation of the system.
Even if the cancellation date is during the contract period, refunds for the remaining contract period shall not be made.
Company may suspend all or part of the provision of the service without prior notice to the user if any of the following conditions apply. Company will not be liable for any damages caused by users or third parties.
If customer apply for this service via a sales partner (an individual who works for sales agency work or a corporation), customer must apply for it after understanding the explanation of the person in charge of the affiliate partner. Even if there is a difference in the explanation from the affiliate partner representative, Company cannot accept any complaint against Company. Company will not be responsible for any issues that arise between the affiliate partner and the customer and both the affiliate partner and the user agree to this. In the event of nonpayment, etc., if there is no reply to Company or payment agent company for a certain period of time, Company will notify the referral source and agree to this.
Please note the following about the nature of this service.